Monday, January 17, 2011

Ludum Dare results and a really shitty film.

Ludum Dare results came out for my game Trip (n.). Broke pretty much even, no highs or lows (though I haven't scored lower than 2.5 in any categories, which makes me happy).

Think I'm going to do mini-LD #23 in a few weeks or so.

As I'm writing this post I'm waiting for this dumb film to render. It's this video I have to make for high school about being gifted. My retarded self decided the best thing to do for such a video would be a surreal, silent indie film.

Have been working on this for two weeks straight.

If I had a time machine, I'd go back in time two weeks and punch out my former self for doing something like this.

PS - have a web template made in Photoshop but am too lazy/busy right now to import it, am sorry. That dumb green alien is annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment