Saturday, November 19, 2011

Checklist

I've promised a lot of people reviews here so just a quick run-down of the ones to come. This is just here mostly to say that I haven't forgotten about you guys, it's just I've been caught up with school and online classes and hosting RDC and everything that it's been hard to do much.

High Priority Reviews:
Bred Hudson & orange: Saga Of The Ugly 2
True Valhalla: The Deep Sky
makerofthegames: Gaming 101

People:
Vince Emerson (notably his film, Windigo)

Low Priority Reviews:
Aski: Tower Of Heaven
Blendo Games: Atom Zombie Smasher
Lexaloffle: Voxatron

Likely in that order.  I'd do True Valhalla's and makerofthegames's games first because they're long overdue but I'd rather post those up when the video reviews are done and at the moment I'm still fixing those up.

This post is really just to apologize for not having gotten to you people's games yet, and as a reassurance that I haven't forgotten about it and I'll get to them when I can which is hopefully today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment