Thursday, December 29, 2011

ThatSideBlog!

Before the structure of this blog gets shot to hell, I'm making a side blog.

[REDACTED]

Everything I find slightly interesting or cool or neat that's not quite big enough to warrant a full-length post on this blog, I'll post on that one.  Or even just random rants.  That'll be my twitter, so to speak.

I want to keep my main blog somewhat relevant to indie game design or other similar ventures because that's what it was supposed to be about originally.

Also because I'm sure you guys don't want to hear about My Little Pony again.  Be warned, there will probably be a lot of posts about ponies on the side blog, and I'm thinking of commemorating one last thing on this one, so um.  Eat cake.

Small personal blog checklist in no particular order:
  • "Atom Zombie Smasher" by Blendo Games
  • "VVVVVV" by Terry Cavanagh
  • "Portal 2" by Valve (not indie but they deserve a mention)
  • "Tower of Heaven" by Askiisoft
  • "BIT.TRIP RUNNER" Gaijin Games

No comments:

Post a Comment