Tuesday, August 21, 2012

C++ : H Gamedev Library (Alpha 0.1)

Good news!  Ever since my high school completely bagged its scheduling system, I come home early now and have a bunch of time to work on some nice computer-y things.

I'm rushing this engine right now for the next Ludum Dare and hopefully it'll be eventually useful to anyone coming from a Game Maker background.  It's super-basic and uses the same terminology as GM, with the same variable system.  Graphics are handled under-the-hood in SDL and room-editing uses Ogmo Editor for now.

Note it isn't actually useable yet but here's the GitHub link.  I'll repost once it hits a stable working version.

GitHub

(The name is GameFear because I made it for the GameJolt competition themed around Fear.  Temporary).

No comments:

Post a Comment