Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cactus : New Mondo Game

Holy fucking shit.

I think I've talked about cactus a few times here before.  He's probably one of the few indie game designers that I really respect, mainly on his game design philosophy rather than his actual games.  However, his newest Mondo game is pretty badass:
Haunt you in your dreams and then some.

Seriously what is that oh shit.

I'm very rarely excited for the release of games, with the exception of Super Meat Boy and Portal 2 (the former wasn't disappointing at all, the latter I've yet to play).  But this, just wow.

So yeah, for what it's worth, if you haven't already, go check out his running Mondo series.  I can safely say both have been the most terrifying gaming experiences I've ever had.

I don't want to hotlink them and I can't find his blog posts releasing them so you can find them here.  The first is Mondo Medicals, the second is Mondo Agency.  I prefer the first but that's my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment